What are the best and modern carpet designsWhiche Best selling and classic carpet patterns?Types of carpeting include rough and thin carpeting and are not suitable for the child’s room. Interior decorating stores sell a variety of matching carpets in a variety of colors. The long carpet is very thick and very soft and comfortable. This carpet is suitable for residential homes and families with children. Carpet softness creates a sense of relaxation indoors and induces a warm feeling of warmth in the cold seasons. Long carpets come in beautiful designs and colors, and some types of carpets are similar to carpets that are suitable for home decoration. Design carpets are used both at home and in offices. Both are used in the production of patterned carpets, modern designs or classic designs. These designs are repeated in harmony with the texture. Plank carpet can be used to cover the floors of long corridors, interiors of hotels, theaters and amphitheaters, large lobbies in residential or office complexes as well as community halls. The variety of designs and colors of these carpets satisfy every taste.
What are the different types of carpet?
There are different types of carpets in the carpet market in different shapes and sizes that are produced domestically and internationally. If you want to have a quality rug at the same time, local brands are capable of competing with foreign types as well as being affordable. Production country, carpet prices vary. Buying factories drastically reduces carpet prices.
Nylon rugs are available in a variety of designs.The types of carpets of different sizes are prepared for customers. You can buy the carpet depending on the amount of carpet needed. Customers are intended.The nylon carpet is available in different sizes to the customers.
What type of carpet is best?
The carpet with the following features is suitable for all locations.
- Determine where you want the carpet to be, how much it will cost and how much you are bothering to clean it.
- Old-fashioned carpeting is a cheap, lightweight but even coarse-grained carpet with the ability to quickly and easily wash.
- Velvet carpets, if installed in high-rise areas, will be burnt and crushed sooner.
- Long-pressed compact textures are best suited for high-traffic locations.
- High-heeled carpets with long, soft straps that are simple and patterned, are softer to sit on, easier to walk on, and warmer in colder areas, and are a good choice for those with a talent or headache, though they are harder to keep clean Is.
- Highlights are more elegant and beautiful, but harder to keep clean and clean than flat and low-carpet carpeting.
- Before buying, also check the carpet back for the quality of material or type of knot. The closer the knots are and the higher the density and compactness of the tissue, the greater the carpet strength.
- Cheating on more famous brands. Buy these items from the dealership to avoid counterfeit goods with inferior materials instead of the original. Be sure to ask for and consider the warranty period and warranty service.
- When installing make sure that all components are on one side to sleep.
- Buy a carpet that, in addition to softening (to increase baby’s safety on the ground), has less dust and debris and is easily washed away (the growth and reproduction of micro-organisms and magnifying insects, such as mite and dwarf, causes asthma).
The best carpet is known due to the above features.types of carpet material are involved in carpet quality.
Types of Carpet, Styles & Stain Resistant In Global Market
The carpet, light and stain resistant types in the global market can be selected from the following types.
- Nylon: One of the most durable and stain resistant types of this genus is the best choice for homeschooled and high-income children.
- Polyester: Polyester is known for its luxurious appearance and great choice of colors and styles. It is suitable for homes with a small selection of members.
- Olfin: Olfin has good resistance to stain and moisture but its surface resistance is not as good as nylon and polyester.
- Wool: Mostly used for natural beauty. The wool carpet is dust resistant but not stain resistant. Wool carpets are old because they are late and can be used for a long time.
The above types of carpets are well known in the global markets for their style and gender.
What is the best type of carpet for bedrooms?
Bedroom carpets should use the following fabrics.
- Woolen carpets: Woolen fibers are used in the production of expensive carpets and are very soft. Woolen carpets are very similar to carpets and are used in limited and customized carpet weaving. In general, the existence of wool as a natural material will give the carpet longer durability.
- Carpets with nylon fiber:Polyamides or nylon fibers are the most common materials in carpet production. Types of long carpet and short carpet are made of polyamide fibers that have a unique beauty. For the children’s bedroom, you can use polyamide fibers and long lint. Tufting carpet is one of the highest quality types of long carpet that is suitable for the bedroom floor.
The use of neutral colors for the original design of the bedroom carpet is highly recommended. Often monochrome carpets are used for the bedroom so that a better layout can be designed. Types of long carpets are a great idea for larger bedrooms, but better for very small bedrooms with limited space. Use a short lint to make it more harmonious. Bedroom carpeting should contribute to the feeling of relaxation and comfort, so softer carpets are a better option than quality fibers.
Is it good to buy expensive carpets?
Expensive carpets are not necessarily good, and it is best to choose reputable brands that are thick for sale.carpet construction types affect the price of carpet.carpet vs rug is expensive.
Expensive carpeting is not always a good idea because buying cheap and quality carpets can save money. In addition, carpeting is not a reason for carpet quality Do not.Expensive carpets may have a reputation for advertising a brand and lack good quality.
Well-known Iranian brands of carpets in the world
Participants below the MOTHEX They are known as superior carpets.Varamin Carpets, Iranian Homay Carpet, Sanam Trading, Yalda Desert Carpet, Many Brothers Carpet, Safari Carpet.
Different cities such as Tabriz, Kashan, Mashhad, Qom and Kerman have long been known as carpet weaving. Handmade carpets in Tabriz, Mashhad, Qom etc. are among the best brands of handmade carpets.
How to Choose Carpet for our home?
For every place we need to know what kind of carpet should be considered. Which include:
- First determine where you want the carpet,How much you are going to spend and how much you are bored to clean. Old-fashioned carpeting, low-cost but low-end flooring and even rugged flooring are fast and easy to wash, but thicker and more carpeting are more popular in the market. These high-color carpets are mostly used to cover the floor of the bedroom. Cleaning these carpets in the child’s room has its own disadvantages, especially when edible crumbs enter carpet indentations. There is a market for bedrooms and if they are installed in high-rise areas, they will rise and crash sooner. In contrast, carpets with compact texture with long lint are best suited for high-end locations. Long and soft lint carpets that are simple and layered are also a good choice for sitting softer, easier to walk and warmer in colder areas, and are a good choice for those with a talent or a headache; However, it’s harder to keep them clean.
- Determine whether or not the carpet you want is simple, the carpet designs are more elegant and beautiful, but they are harder to clean and clean than flat and low back carpeting.
- Before buying, check the back of the carpet for the quality of the material or type of knot, the closer the knots and the higher the density and compactness of the carpet, the higher the carpet strength.
- Remember that cheating is more common in famous brands,Buy these items from the dealership to avoid counterfeit goods with inferior materials instead of the original. Be sure to ask for and consider the warranty period and warranty service.
- When installing make sure that all components are in one side to sleep.
- Before choosing a carpet, ask the dealer to tell you how to paste it, and it is best to know about each carpet wash.
- Before going to the store and buying a carpet you must have the exact size of the space you want.If the space is low, it is best to pull a small crocodile and show it to the seller to buy the exact size you need.
- It is better to install carpets in special installers, which costs about 2 thousand dollars for a space of 3 meters.
An Overview of Carpet History
1875 A man named William Beaver steals a knitted weaving machine from Ontario, Canada, in the north of England, around the town of Lind, a village called Kick Heath, a knitting machine, especially a needle maker. Starts the Niddle loom. The William Beverly plant had been in operation for about 15 years before it was destroyed. Products that have been vetoed with this inappropriate technology are considered a low-cost product, except that they provide, for example, the cavalry blanket of the British Army. The cavalry in Ran had many mules and horses at the time, and they wanted a winter cover.
The woven system was so expensive that Mr. Beverly, with this technology, would remove the waste of other textile industries using yarn and make it a non-woven fabric that consumed such a postage term that I used. Bromine has been in this relationship since.
The work goes on to say that the fibers used at that time were wool and cotton, the wool would become by its very nature but the cotton and other natural fibers available were not the sole wool. So, by noodling technology, the chubby sold other fibers to the same wool as a wool. With the start of World War II it was created by economic boom.
In Europe, with the help of the Americans, this huge boom has been felt. The introduction of post-war man-made fibers will help to eliminate this weird technology for low-end production. New fibers available. Improved economic status, demand for use Increases the flooring in the homes of ordinary European people.
Neither the woven industry was capable of supplying nor the cost to enable these people to buy flooring. The economic situation was good but not enough to be able to use the woven. At that time woven flooring was expensive and expensive. Most Europeans used chairs or quarters at home and in their homes, and had nothing on the floor. After the war, given the improvement, we said that we wanted flooring.
The industry was not able to produce at that level and because of the high cost of production, the people could not afford it properly, and thus the production of high-quality wool turned into a carpet that you and I see today. . This is where the compact Nedic carpet begins its story.
This increase in car production in Europe and the United States and the use of textiles for technical and decorative reasons in the car market will make the Navon Vow a strong growth. Nowadays, it is a highly specialized field of textile industry. Today the industry is no longer low but it is a very high-tech industry, but in Iran for some reason we are backward in industry.
Where to find best carpets with affordable price?
A large carpet box store refers to retailers that open chain stores in very large, open-concept buildings. One advantage of the location is that it doesn’t matter where you live and you’re not looking to find your car. These stores offer a variety of carpets, but you should only have at least one choice of each carpet.
These carpet retail stores have multiple locations throughout the country. In each store, the parent organization controls all carpeting, pricing and advertising to stabilize the individual stores.
Carpet retailers are similar to carpet stores, with the exception that they usually have little freedom in doing business. These are independent stores that form a whole collecting group – they come together to buy from manufacturers and give them more purchasing power. In essence, they pay a premium for discounts from the manufacturer and for the benefit of the brand and private labels found in these stores.
Buy types of carpets and rugs from dealers.Find out the carpet types and pricesfrom resellers.